Kirk K. Badii, CEPA® | Managing Partner
KIRK BADII has consistently been recognized as one of the top private wealth managers in the country. He is a member of the prestigious Forbes Finance Council.
Prior to starting his own firm, Kirk was one of the fastest growing financial advisors over the last eight years at UBS Private Wealth Management and Credit Suisse Private Bank. Virtually every year at UBS PWM, Kirk was a distinguished member of the UBS President’s Club and Director’s Council, which represented some of the best advisors nationally at the firm.
He was also the top ranked Relationship Manager in his class at the prestigious Credit Suisse Private Bank. Despite all his individual recognition, Kirk is a team player. He is honored that his original team left UBS to join him in founding the ultra-high net worth boutique, Badii Group Private Wealth Management.
Kirk specializes in helping clients who have come into life-changing sums of liquidity by selling a business or experiencing a once in a lifetime sudden wealth windfall such as winning the lottery, a major sports contract, or divorce.
He is also the personal wealth manager to numerous Billionaires, Professional Sports Team Owners, Casino Owners, CEOs, and Hedge Fund Founders & Managing Partners.
Areas Of Expertise
- Pre- and post-sale liquidity event management – business sale, IPO, and dividend recapitalization
- Tailored lending – both secured and unsecured
- Wealth transfer strategies – inheritance and business succession planning
- Life transition planning for sale of a business
- Asset allocation and portfolio management
- Investment strategy and risk management advising
- Wealth planning and preservation – estate planning, tax planning, philanthropy
- Unique private equity and hedge fund investment solutions
- Longevity planning – post business sale retirement income
Education + Experience
- Pepperdine University – MBA, Finance. President of the Finance Club
- North Carolina State University – BA, Economics. Full athletic scholarship – Football
- Exit Planning Institute – Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Member of the CEG Mastermind Group for top financial advisors
- Finra Registered – Series 7 and Series 66 securities licensed
- Forbes Finance Council
Kirk grew up in Orange County, CA where he worked in a family business. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports, playing golf, and traveling. He is a member of the Pelican Hill Golf Club, The Grand Havana Room, and The Cubano Room. He currently lives in Orange County with his wife Heather and son Hudson, along with their two dogs.
Registered States – AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, LA, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, TX, UT, WI